Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Leads the Company’s strategic and financial growth plans, overseeing financial operations globally including Finance, Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Budgeting and Financial Planning.
- Proven change agent with a track record of instituting transformative strategies, organizational structures and executing with rigor, and brings a strong understanding of market and investor needs.
- Deux décennies d’expérience en matière de finances sur les marchés publics et privés de l’industrie biopharmaceutique, avec de nombreux succès dans la promotion du réalignement et de partenariats commerciaux à l’échelle mondiale
- Brings more than 15 years of leadership experience in finance and corporate development, including the last 10+ years at Syneos Health.
- Previously served as the Company’s Executive Vice President, Global Finance, and Corporate Development and Strategy. Prior to that, held various roles of increasing responsibility in Corporate Strategy, Development and Operations with Syneos Health.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations from the University of South Carolina, his Master of Science degree in Economics from the University of St Andrews (Fife, Scotland), and his Master of Business Administration from Duke University.