Updated: December 27, 2023
Location: Republic of Serbia-Europe - SRB-Beograd-Starine-Nov-23
Job ID: 23005679
Syneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, seamlessly connecting our capabilities to add high-value insights to speed therapies to patients and provide practical value to help our customers achieve their objectives.
Every day we perform better because of how we work together, as one team, each the best at what we do. We bring a wide range of talented experts together across a wide range of business-critical services that support our business. Every role within Corporate is vital to furthering our vision of Shortening the Distance from Lab to Life®.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know:
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
Why Syneos Health
• We are passionate about developing our people, through career development and progression; supportive and engaged line management; technical and therapeutic area training; peer recognition and total rewards program.
• We are committed to our Total Self culture – where you can authentically be yourself. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we are dedicated to taking care of our people.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Responds in a timely manner to employee inquiries and questions regarding HR Policies, pay, benefits, vacation, leaves, recognition, performance management, and general company policy questions. Elevates questions as appropriate.
• Provides support services for employment life-cycle activities including onboarding, off boarding, promotions, transfers, leave tracking, payroll & benefits setup, and employment files to ensure positive employee & manager experience to all levels of the organization related to HR Operations and HR COEs with a high degree of accuracy and customer satisfaction, balancing employee/manager advocacy and business operating needs
• Demonstrates working knowledge of Company policies and Local Employment Law to provide guidance to employees and managers on both common & difficult issues.
• Provides input to support process mapping, process improvements and SOP documentation to ensure consistent, efficient and accurate services are being provided;
• Supports internal audit requirements and practices; maintaining employee files in compliance with all laws and regulations and presenting audit findings with documented evidence
• Manages and protects sensitive & confidential information
• Liaises and partners with other HR functional areas to support and ensure proper execution of programs and projects.
• Participates in projects to bring HR Shared Services point of view and recommendations
• Stays abreast of HR best practices, employment laws, and developing technologies to drive continuous improvement and compliance in changing landscape
• Creates and utilizes suitable templates, processes and correspondence for routine and unique employment situations
• Manages priorities and effectively adjust based on volume and business necessity; engaging with management for guidance or approvals
What we’re looking for
• College Degree in Business or HR or Associate Degree with HR administrative experience. Very good command of Dutch and English. Strong organizational skills with ability to quickly multi-task among competing priorities while meeting competing deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer services skills whilst maintaining confidentiality, ability to interact and build relationships to balance employee needs with business requirements.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with HRIS systems; PeopleSoft experience a plus.
• Ability to operate independently with some supervision required.
• Behaves in Ethical and Compliant manner and encourages others to do the same.
Get to know Syneos Health
Over the past 5 years, we have worked with 94% of all Novel FDA Approved Drugs, 95% of EMA Authorized Products and over 200 Studies across 73,000 Sites and 675,000+ Trial patients.
No matter what your role is, you’ll take the initiative and challenge the status quo with us in a highly competitive and ever-changing environment. Learn more about Syneos Health
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Discover what our 29,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: